Non invasive prenatal paternity testing
■What is required■
· 2x 12cc tubes of the blood·
· A standard mouth swab from the alleged father·
(Collections are different between home and legal testing)
[For home use]
[for legal testing]
■ Other notes ■
· The collection cost is not included in appraisal fee.
· The blood collection cost varies depending on the medical institution. Approximately 3,000 yen to 5,000 yen is a standard.
· When sending the kit from our company it will be shipping cash on delivery.
· Expenses for witnesses that are needed for judicial purposes are 10,800 yen - 21,600 yen.
About the test
A non-invasive prenatal test, is a paternity test performed using only the mother's and the father's blood. (Natera system)
This system fast, and accurate. This test determines parental relations by checking over 200 DNA SNP locations using NGS squencing. This test is the latest in DNA SNP technology.
The technology behind the test, and the laboratory performing the test is Dna Diagnostic Center in Ohio USA. DDC is a ISO accredited laboratory. This test eliminates all danger to the fetus. This test has an accuracy level of 99.9%.
Please call us today to learn more about this type of DNA paternity testing. This test can be performed from 9 weeks gestation.